Withdrawal to paypal

I have $8 in my fiverr account.Funds are cleared. can I withdraw them to my paypal account? is there a minimum amount to withdraw from fiverr? can I withdraw my $8 from fiverr? please answer me if you know. thanks!

Yes you can, if you have linked your account to a PayPal account you can withdraw once the funds are available. The minimum is $4 which is one Gigs payment, so you are fine. Withdraw that hard earned cash!

Hope this helps.

You can withdraw min $1 to paypal account

Reply to @ytretweets: many thanks!!

Reply to @beardstudio: thank you!!

and also can someone tell me how long does it take to show on paypal account balance?

beardstudio said: You can withdraw min $1 to paypal account

On Fiverr you have no choice as to how much to withdraw. When you withdraw, all "cleared" funds are wihdrawn.

Reply to @voiceoverwork: thanks!! but how long does it take to be available in paypal balance?

sachin_r said: I have $8 in my fiverr account.Funds are cleared. can I withdraw them to my paypal account? is there a minimum amount to withdraw from fiverr? can I withdraw my $8 from fiverr? please answer me if you know. thanks!

You can withdraw $4, $40 or $400, whatever amount you have that is "cleared".

However withdrawing less than $50 results in higher PP fees. When you withdraw $50 or $100 the fee is a flat $1 (2% or 1%).

sachin_r said: Reply to @voiceoverwork: thanks!! but how long does it take to be available in paypal balance?

Should take a minute or two.

Reply to @voiceoverwork: many thanks for your help

In my experience the funds arrive in your PayPal account almost instantly. :slight_smile:

but still I didn’t get it. It says withdrawal failed. what is the reason. I have a balance in my account and it is cleared

and I successfully connected my paypal account too

I have Same Problem .I tried to withdraw 8$ to paypal But it will be faild. Please Tell me what is the problem .also I confirmed it through the Email .

Sounds stupid but I see that I (new seller) have some cash in my account. Is there a certain amount of time you need before you can withdraw it?

Sue