Withdrawal wasn't happened

alexandrawatson

I try to withdraw Fiverr 12$ yesterday with my paypal. It wasn’t happened yet. I had the message below.

’’ Hi,

We just received a request to withdraw the revenues in your Fiverr account. Funds will be sent to the PayPal account associated with your Fiverr profile.

To initiate the process, click the following link:

http://www.fiverr.com/users/alexandrawatson/balance/process_withdrawal?action=show&tok***************************************************************&view=withdrawal

If you did not make this request, please contact customer support.

Note: Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to refund or change this process once it has begun. ''

All the information are correct. Please check this and send the money quickly. Its just take few seconds. What a hell has happened to it??

Hi @alexandrawatson, this sounds really frustrating! Maybe I can help you get to the bottom of it. First, two questions:

1. When you log into your Fiverr account now, does it show you still having the $12 in funds, or does that now show $0? If it’s the former, than nothing has been lost yet - it just didn’t complete the transfer, and you may need to re-initiate the process. One other point: you must link a paypal account to your Fiverr account to make a withdrawal. If you haven’t, this could be why it isn’t working.

2. If your account now shows $0, is there anything in your Paypal account? Double-check the info that you used when you linked you Paypal account to Fiverr.

Let me know if this helps!

https://www.fiverr.com/david388

• 2 years later...

I have withdrawal my fiverr balance to paypal and confirm that… fiverr has withdrawal initiated but it has not complet… the paypal account has not recived that amount… withdrawel has still initiated… what can i do for that… can i withdraw that amount or loss it

Archived