Fiverr Community Forum

Withdrawals are temporarily disabled for this account. HELP

"Withdrawals are temporarily disabled for this account. Our team is working hard on getting this fixed as soon as possible.

We appologise for the inconvenience. "

Is anyone else experiencing this problem, or is it just me and my friend ?

Never happened to me, but don`t worry. They will fix this :slight_smile:

Good luck! %%-

Reply to @anacristina89: Thanks, but what’s worrying me is that my friend also has this problem…

umm there always problem in revenue topic. hey could you also help me, is that true, that i can’t withdraw to my paypal account while my earning is pending cleareance? thank

Guys, anyone that can help me with this ?

Same message to me: "Withdrawals are temporarily disabled for this account. Our team is working hard on getting this fixed as soon as possible. We appologise for the inconvenience. "

Was fixed your problem? How long?

I’m facing the same problem. I withdrew my funds last Tuesday just fine, but today I tried to withdraw for the second time this week (like I always do) and the Paypal button is grayed out.

After that, I tried to force the withdraw using an old email confirmation link (this has worked in the past with other similar issues), but this time I got the message:

" Withdrawals are temporarily disabled for this account. Our team is working hard on getting this fixed as soon as possible. We appologise for the inconvenience. "

After that, I contacted Customer Support and I’m still waiting for their response.

Seems like this is a new bug that has been around since early March, or even earlier for some sellers. So if you’re facing this issue, I suggest to contact Customer Support like I did. I’m sure they will fix my issue.

Let’s hope they fix it soon. :slight_smile:

no, it’s not a bug. the support team will ask you some personal details to secure your account.

Same here !! :frowning: