Fiverr Forum

Withdrawals are temporarily disabled for this account. Our team is working hard on getting this fixed as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience

i am facing this issue i am so much worried about this i havnt done any thing wrong and havent do anything illegal i contacted customer support but they are not replying even dont get and automatic reply mail from them . can anybody help me out . please fiverr team help me and solve my issue ASAP .

Withdrawals are temporarily disabled for this account. Our team is working hard on getting this fixed as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.

i am facing this issue i am so much worried about this i havnt done any thing wrong and havent do anything illegal i contacted customer support but they are not replying even dont get and automatic reply mail from them . can anybody help me out . please fiverr team help me and solve my issue ASAP .

Fiverr support does not monitor the forums.

Support can take up to 48 hours to reply. Please be patient and politely contact them if this period as passed and you still do not have any response from them.

No one here on this forum can assist you regarding this matter.
Customer Support is your only solution.

Good Luck. :thumbsup:

thanks lot but i am so much worried

Dear Pari:

Perhaps if you search the forum and discover how many times this issue has been discussed, you will feel less alone in the universe:

https://forum.fiverr.com/search?q=withdrawals%20temporarily%20disabled

As Franklin Delano Roosevelt once said:

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.

Good luck,
Blaise

Don’t worry, wait for CS to send you the reason and probably they won’t even give you one just fix the issue.

submit a complaint ticket to fiverr CS

They are really helpful, they review your problem and rply with in 24 hr

That would be a shocking message to see.
I hope it gets fixed soon for you.

That is strange! I hope this issue resolves fast!

Strange issue. I hope they will fix it soon.

2 days passed cs didnot reply even i dont get an aoutomatic reply mail from them :frowning:

havent get any reply from them 2 days passed dont even get an automatic generated mail from them.

Hi, I am facing the same issue, did you issue resolve?

Contact CS and tell them about the issue. I have had the same problem twice; first time was because I sent my e mail address to a customer, I explained to CS that I needed to do it for the job, they checked and then problem solved. Second time idk the reason, they just told me “we are sorry, it is fixed now”

thanks all now its solved