Fiverr Forum

Withdrawals are temporarily disabled for this account-Our team is working hard on getting this fixed

Hi people … I am a level 2 seller on Fiverr and I have just tried to withdraw my amount but I am getting this message

" Withdrawals are temporarily disabled for this account-Our team is working hard on getting this fixed as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience. "

I have not done anything bad or anything illegal so I wonder why it’s happening to me. Is anybody else facing the same issue? I have contacted the customer support but no reply from there side so far.

Hi Fiverr people !

Am I alone who is facing this problem ?

Do a search of the forum. This question has been asked and answered many times. Otherwise, wait until you hear from Customer support.

Sheriff’s note: please do not spam other threads.

If you have complaints and rants, post them as new discussions in proper sections.

I also had same problem but it was solved by the customer care after providing some details. You will have to wait till customer support reply or better still contact them again.

Happened to me too. It worked fine after a few hours.

What details? I am also facing the same problem and I also had withdrawn 1 time.

I am waiting for spend this few hours. lol

I am facing same problem, if this has been answered before, where is it?

Hello, have you tried writing to customer support about this and if so what happened?

same happened with me

i am facing same problem !!!

I got the Same Error when tried to withdraw my money to Payoneer it show me that message But when i refresh the money were withdrawn Successfully to my Payoneer Account.

Happened to me when I clicked bank transfer, but the amount was successfully transferred.
However the “Revenues Available for Withdrawal” remained unchanged in fiverr.
So I clicked on bank transfer one more time, it showed a new error: You don’t have enough gains for withdrawal. I believe this is just a UI error, nothing wrong with your account.