Fiverr Forum

Withdrawals are temporarily disabled for this account. Please Help

I am trying to withdraw but due to this error it is not happening, please anyone help me out. Thanks

“Withdrawals are temporarily disabled for this account. Our team is working hard on getting this fixed as soon as possible.
We apologize for the inconvenience.”

Fiverr says. If client is not satisfied with your services you cannot withdraw revenue services. No matter if client request refund after 3 months. No Matter if client is satisfied or not. No Matter if you gave quality work or not. No matter if client has already provided negative ratings after completed order.

Most hard part is Fiverr doesn’t allow your buyer name for privacy reason. Come on I don’t understand what’s the wrong in disclosing our buyer name to us just for resolution of case.

In short Fiverr is trying forcing hard to seller that if you didn’t get 4 start you must refund to buyer. Come this rule is completely shit.

If Fiverr is really care of seller they could atleast disclose name of disputed buyer so that we can solve the matter. But Fiverr is like to play around and torture seller.

God Bless Fiverr!