Withdrawals are temporarily disabled for this account [RESOLVED]

Today i tried to withdrew revenue from my fiverr to Payoneer account and i am getting this error message … 8->

"Withdrawals are temporarily disabled for this account. Our team is working hard on getting this fixed as soon as possible.

We appologise for the inconvenience."

anyone has experience this before …??

Sheriff’s note: problem for OP has been solved, so the thread has been closed.

Who encounters this problem MUST contact Customer Support, wait for the answer and then follow every single CS request… then wait again until the problem gets solved!
If a ticket has already been created for the case, do no open a new one as this could lead response time to grow; if you don’t receive an answer after 2-3 days, then write a follow up on the same ticket and wait.

Reply to @wingle: i got Customer Support reply and they requested Account Authentication through my Fiverr Revenue Card or PayPal …

i sent scanned copy of your passport and Payee ID associated Fiverr Revenue Card and now it is ok … already withdrew money …

Thanks

nettspring

If you are getting this message it might means your account have problem or restricted by fiverr for any disputes. Only way to sort this issue is to contact customer support :slight_smile:

Yes already contact Customer Support but no reply yet … i think ut will take about 2/3 days …Thanks

Reply to @nettspring: Can’t say when they will reply. I Usually get their reply in 24 hours.

hi,

@nettspring

i am having the same problem. can you tell me the procedure of fixing it?

thank you,

sadaf

Reply to @artistsad: contact fiverr customer support and they will fix the problem.

they have requested Account Authentication through my Fiverr Revenue Card or PayPal …

i sent scanned copy of my passport and Payee ID associated Fiverr Revenue Card…

What is the Payee Id : ?

you have to loging to your payoneer account and there is Payments History and you can check one of fiverr Payment you got before … when you click oe of payemnt form fiverr it will open small box with details so you can see last details is Payee Id like this …

Payee Id: nettspring-xxxxxx

Thanks

I got the same problem:

Withdrawals are temporarily disabled for this account. Our team is working hard on getting this fixed as soon as possible.

We appologise for the inconvenience.

I contact customer support… 3 days ago… nothing yet… any help?

I’m having the same issue. Not good as Fiverr is my only source of income.

Same problem.Its 2 day no reply from Customer Support.