Withdrawals are temporarily disabled for this account

I contacted customer support they replied

“Your withdrawal feature has been temporarily disabled due to buyer complaints regarding your performance as a seller on Fiverr.”

I don’t know which buyer complaint against me.
I have 4.9/5 rating and 0 negtive reviews.

What to do?

You would have to ask Customer Support. No one on the forum can help you with this. CS won’t tell you which buyer (or other 3rd party) complained, that’s against policy, but you can ask them if there is something you can do to fix the issue. They might release it after an investigation, or they may ask you for something like proof of identity that matches your Fiverr account to your withdrawal account. It really depends on what kind of complaint triggered this.

Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

Did you ever get this problem fixed? I’ve got the same issue now where I can’t withdrawal because of an alleged buyer complaint.

Hi,

I have got same problem some days ago. I have raised the complaint to CS. They informed me about who made complaint with Order Number. Then, I discussed with particular client and sorted out the problem. Then, made request to CS about problem has been sorted out. I got released $ after that.

whf

Got that fixed in 1 -2 weeks I think!
There was a buyers complaint against me.

Same happens to me but at that time fiverr didn’t tell me about who made the complaint I had to find out by myself.