Fiverr Forum

Withdrawals - Bank Transfer

Hi, I’m wondering if anyone else knows how the withdrawal system works when withdrawing money through bank transfer?

I just withdrew my money through the bank transfer option and it said to go to my emails to complete the payment process. However, I have no email, and even after refreshing, waiting and checking all of my email folders I still do not have an email.

I tried to go through the process again on the Fiverr site but it says I have insufficient funds, causing me to presume it has gone through.

I am dependent on this payment to cover the work that I did for clients through Fiverr and will be in a very tight spot if the system has failed and the money has been lost.

Any advice on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Anna-Roisin

Check the update tab in your email, withdrawal email does not come in the inbox, it always come in update tab.

thats.great
thanks sir

I am having the exact same issue. what is this update tab I have looked all over my email and can not find anything regarding my withdraw. it an email was sent with instruction and I recieved no email and now the withdraw system just says not enough gains.