Withdrawals Disabled for account

claymichaels486

Hi!

Does anyone know what this is all about?

“Withdrawals disabled for this account”

when I try to withdraw?

Thanks!

Clay

Fiverr usually disables withdrawals from an account when they think some kinda suspicious transactions are being made from that account…

⬇️ Taken from Fiverr’s ToS:

• Fiverr, through its Payment Services Providers, reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.

Like officialrajat said, get it clarified with support. 😄

Fiverr usually disables withdrawals from an account when they think some kinda suspicious transactions are being made from that account…

• Fiverr, through its Payment Services Providers, reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.

Thanks hans! All good! ended up by being a bug on the site.

I really hope Fiverr stays accountable and transparent. That will be their means to wondrous success.

Regards,

Clay

• 4 months later...

ficialrajat sa

Hi @claymichaels486 I recently just got the grayed out funds withdrawal buttons as well. Can you tell us specifically what happened? Because I have more than a thousand dollars stuck on fiverr if this happens.

Archived