Withdrawals Peoblem

Hy! i wnat to withdraw my amount but how the withdrawals temporarily lock why my account payment temporarily lock tell me reseason of this and kindly open the lock of withdrawals.

i wait response.

Thanks

YOu need to fill out a ticket and contact Customer Support directly. These are just discussion forums.

But if your account money is temporarily locked, that could mean that a buyer asked for a refund or did a dispute with their credit card or paypal. Or maybe Fiverr is investigating any fraud on your account.

So you need to ask them directly.

kindly you help me in this but not in my knoweledge any person to refund request because i do all clients workk best and i dont understand customer support form kindly you help me my money is so much.

Thanks

Reply to @sincere18:

kindly you help me in this but not in my knoweledge any person to refund request because i do all clients workk best and i dont understand customer support form kindly you help me my money is so much.

Thanks

Reply to @iram_manan:

You have to go here first:

http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

then where it says

SUBMIT A REQUEST

In the drop down Menu choose: ACCOUNT SUPPORT

Then type in all the information they ask you, for your name and email and explain what is happening and then wait a few days for an answer from them.

Fiverr Customer Support

http://support.fiverr.com

Reply to @sincere18:

i fill this form and team answer me that some days after they will corect.

i want to ask to you my money not waste and not in risk i earn next and take order next with satisfaction???

thanks

Reply to @iram_manan: sorry, but I do not understand your English and what you are asking.

You said that you contacted Customer Support and they answered you that you just need to wait until the money clears? So then that is the answer you just have to wait a few more days or however long they said to wait before you can withdraw your money.

@mariarajput786 hello mariarajput. I like your reply to @iram_manan but telling him to pause his gigs so that he can first learn English is not good. Reason being, if he is already earning and clients are liking his work as according to positive reviews on his page, this means that client are understanding his English even if it’s poor. That’s why i think he should continue selling and not pausing his gigs

@iram_manan Kindly be patient after contacting fiverr support since they take sometimes to answer

Reply to @iram_manan: First of all let me make things clear that this is a discussion forum… Here, people can only help you by their own experiences on fiverr. You are constantly asking sincere18 to help you. There is no way he can help you with. Only customer support can solve account related issues. Your funds maybe taken down temporarily, but they are secure until there is no fraud detected on your account.
And I would like to give you a suggestion about your English. Kindly pause your gigs, improve your English and then activate them again because earning money is at its potential if you have good communication skills.
Best of luck.

Regards

Reply to @havardh: Hello Havardh, I have only gave her a suggestion because most sales on fiverr is in US countries. So there should be a good communicator to make things at its potential. Since I’m the only communicator in my team. None of my mates know english(Not over-estimating myself). But they are good at graphics related work. Clients like their work but what if client ask modification? or put a custom order? How long they would rely on google translator? In this situation top notch communication is a necessary thing. I also appreciate her work so i just gave a suggestion to polish up her reviews. Just like we have 100% positive rating.
Hope this make sense.

Regards