Woah! Check this out.. really cool!

Not sure if you guys have ever seen anything like this before or not… probably you all have…

Anyways have you ever seen a gig created 1 hour ago with 0 sales and it gets FEATURED on the homepage? HOW COOL IS THAT :D!!

Check it out for yourself: http://fiverr.com/djemotion/make-you-a-dj-drop

haha awesome innit?

its not featured anymore… it was a while back… my bad :confused: … maybe a glitch. sorry guys lol

:slight_smile:

The front page features many gigs and it is all based on algrythms, don’t fret I am sure it will end up back there again

Yup, changes all the time, which I think is very fair and cool.

Yup that’s cool :slight_smile: I also sometimes see awesome gigs on the front page with 0 orders. With some that I try to check back a little later I’m disappointed find negative feedbacks :frowning:

its not featured anymore… it was a while back… my bad :confused: … maybe a glitch. sorry guys lol

The front page features many gigs and it is all based on algrythms, don’t fret I am sure it will end up back there again

Yup that’s cool :slight_smile: I also sometimes see awesome gigs on the front page with 0 orders. With some that I try to check back a little later I’m disappointed find negative feedbacks :frowning: