Woah fiverr buyer are most intelligent!

imon13bworkshop

I saw , a buyer post for 30 image retouching job.
There are 35 request for job. Me and my friend also request for this job.
That buyer send a photo for sample retouching , because he want to justify my quality of work. OK
I msg my friend on Facebook and tell him, I got a buyer and he want to know my work quality that’s why he send me a photo for do a sample retouching work.
My friend said that buyer also send him a photo for sample work, like me, but different photo.
Now I thinking if buyer send 30 images to 30 sellers who responses, omg! What you are thinking? That I thinking ? OMG omg!!!

I saw , a buyer post for 30 image retouching job.

There are 35 request for job. Me and my friend also request for this job.

That buyer send a photo for sample retouching , because he want to justify my quality of work. OK

I msg my friend on Facebook and tell him, I got a buyer and he want to know my work quality that’s why he send me a photo for do a sample retouching work.

My friend said that buyer also send him a photo for sample work, like me, but different photo.

Now I thinking if buyer send 30 images to 30 sellers who responses, omg! What you are thinking? That I thinking ? OMG omg!!!

if buyer send 30 images to 30 sellers who responses,

Happy to see that finally, someone got it:

Do not send free samples

And if you want to send them anyway: watermark it

Everyone is thinking what you are thinking. If he wanted to compare the quality of the sellers’ work, obviously he´d send them all the same sample photo.
I wouldn´t call that intelligent, though, gig_freak’s unethical fits better. Also not are, but is, luckily they aren’t all like that. 😉

@miiila
Yup. But these works are simple. Every fiverr Photoshop sellers can do it within 5 minutes. It’s just product photo retouching.

If he said about a photo manipulation or product photo design. Then all OK.
Bt why send different photo. I couldn’t get, if my friend didn’t told abt different photos.

@miiila

Yup. But these works are simple. Every fiverr Photoshop sellers can do it within 5 minutes. It’s just product photo retouching.

Bt why send different photo. I couldn’t get, if my friend didn’t told abt different photos.

Fiverr photoshop sellers can indeed do it in 5 minutes, but you would-be ‘buyer’ can’t - that’s the whole point.

He’ll never be a buyer if you give him free work.

@miiila

I think you misunderstood me, I agreed with everything you posted, just not with calling a behaviour like that ‘intelligent’, but nevermind. Main thing is, your friend does the same work and you two talked and found him out. 🙂

I think you misunderstood me, I agreed with everything you posted, just not with calling a behaviour like that ‘intelligent’, but nevermind. Main thing is, your friend does the same work and you two talked and found him out. 🙂

I send my friend a screenshot of this Byer in Facebook chat. And tell him all.

Then he said omg! That buyer also ask me for sample but different image. !!!

Then I got the point.

• 2 months later...

Archived