Fiverr Community Forum

Woke up to 17 orders but

I have a sore throat today :sob: why do the gods hate me???

Happy hump day everybody xoxoxoxo

7 Likes

Wow, that is extraordinary! I feel like I should offer my congratulations… but I also know that horrible feeling of having too much work to do on a day when you’re not in the mood!

Have you considered using the facility that limits the total number of orders that can be placed, and / or the facility that limits the number of gigs that an individual can order?

For example, I have my account set so that no more than five orders can be placed.

Good luck today.

3 Likes

This feature is broken sadly, as the button that toggles whether or not people who have a link to your profile can still place an order doesn’t switch “off” - it stays on even if you unselect it :frowning:

No worries though, I’m lucky that my day job is part time so if I just plan my rest carefully and drink lots of water I should be able to soldier through! And if I get too overwhelmed I’m not afraid to use OOO :slight_smile:

Thank you for the kind words :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Nooooooo! I didn’t realise this! That means I’m less popular than I thought as I never have more than five active orders lol.

Have a good day!

1 Like

17 orders, wow, must be still a good feeling

Nooo haha you’re popular in my eyes!! Or maybe they fixed it! I haven’t used the feature in over a year as it never worked properly for me!

It is. It’s a relief to know there is work there when I need it. I know I’m very lucky. :gift_heart: