Fiverr Community Forum

Woohoo! completed my first and the second order back to back!

It feel’s so great when buyer accepts your delivery, and the five start review is a cherry on the top! It’s been a month for me and a very long way to go. This community inspired me a lot to know about all the tips and tricks I’ve found that helps to attract buyers. Thank you everyone for that. All the new sellers out there hold on it, your days are coming I can guarantee you. BROFIST!! :facepunch:

My GIG: https://www.fiverr.com/s2/15bbd5ad83

19 Likes

Good luck for you. Keep it up

2 Likes

Thank you so much oishee.

2 Likes

Best of luck man :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Best of luck brother

1 Like

Thanks a lot to you brothers

wow congrats, keep it up

1 Like

Yap Fiverr Forum is a very helpful platform where anyone can share their experience and tips, tricks. Hope for the best in your Fiverr journey.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes totally, i love to scroll through this forum. Thank you btw. :smiley:

tep good luck n congess

1 Like

Good job. Keep it up. I wish that happened to me I have gotten two orders total. And both of them were $5 and they didn’t go too smooth. Fair play though that gig is a masterpiece I love the description.

1 Like

Yes i call a it a little luck to be honest, not all buyers are seller friendly, they give you a $5 job and leave shows an unhappy face even tho you did almost double the work they asked for. Even my first buyer is still requesting me to upgrade a lot of things to his site. He is holding my five star review and asking me to do more, because he knows that’s what is important to me rather than the money. And i told him straightforward that i won’t do additional works if he does not order again. Whatever, since orders are coming in your way, your good days are coming too. We just need to be patient and do try our best to deliver.

Thanks a lot @shadow513 for taking your time to see my gig! Means a lot.

Congratulations! :broken_heart:

2 Likes

Inshallah good days are coming soon

1 Like

Congratulations! I also start my learning with Sikhbe Sobai :yum:

2 Likes

Congratulations!!! Best of luck…

1 Like

Congratulations and best wishes for you :wink:

1 Like

Hey there mate :smiley :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like