Fiverr Forum

Woohoo! got 200 reviews!

I still lvl 1 and yet 2 months, but now I am reaching 200 reviews … I am very happy and proud.

Thanks fiverr !!

Dude, your stuff is amazing, gig saved for future reference. Best of luck!

Reply to @fastvideo: Thanks dude. Best of luck for you too :slight_smile:

Congrats! I have ordered from you too lol :slight_smile: you deserve it for sure :wink:

Keep it up and best of luck you will we a top rated seller in no time :))

Reply to @annai80: Hi Anna, of course I remember you, and I hope to get more order from you again … lol :slight_smile:

Best of luck for you too. Thanks a lot :wink:

Wow! So glad to see here people like you! Great gig, great talent!

You will be a TRS in no time.

All the best,

dukanu

Reply to @dukanu: Thanks a lot for your support. I really appreciate it. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Azumaken

No one ever buy my gigs

Reply to @karmatam: keep moving forward bro.

Congratulations :slight_smile:

I’m curious to know: did you find that anything, uh… “amazing” happened after you hit 100 positive reviews? I’ve heard some sellers say on the forum that 100 positive reviews is the equivalent of crossing through some magical barrier, on the other side of which is untold riches and nigh unending sales, etc. Any truth to that? :stuck_out_tongue:

I wish you all the best

Great Work. Congrats :slight_smile:

Reply to @jamesbulls: You know, I officially crossed over last week and have actually had an insane amount of sales recently. Almost like they came from nowhere. Maybe there is truth to that rumour!

Congrats and thanks for inspiring noobs like me.

Reply to @sara1984: Hahaha, that’s awesome :stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulations!

@azumaken - your stuff is AMAZING!! Congrats dude - I’ve bookmarked you and will be headed your way soon :slight_smile:

Congratulations!