Fiverr Forum

Woohoo! I'm a Level 1 Seller!

Yay! Just wanted to celebrate. Have imaginary cookies!

Congratulations on getting the ball rolling, but how long did it take you if you don’t mind me asking?

Congratulations :slight_smile:

Well Done Buddy!

:slight_smile: =D>

Reply to @ldn_design: Thank you! It took me a little over a month, yep a month and two days! I believe that one month is the minimum for level 1. I think I was lucky when I got my first order two days after I signed up, and having good customer service definitely helped to get returning customers, which then allowed me to get the minimum of (again I think this is right) 10 orders with good reviews. Good luck Idn_design!

Thank you peeps!

Congratulations! :slight_smile: Keep the good work up! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! Imaginary cookies are my second favorite kind of cookies. :wink:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Congratulations on getting the ball rolling, but how long did it take you if you don’t mind me asking?

Congratulations :slight_smile:

Well Done Buddy!

:slight_smile: =D>

Reply to @ldn_design: Thank you! It took me a little over a month, yep a month and two days! I believe that one month is the minimum for level 1. I think I was lucky when I got my first order two days after I signed up, and having good customer service definitely helped to get returning customers, which then allowed me to get the minimum of (again I think this is right) 10 orders with good reviews. Good luck Idn_design!

Thank you peeps!

Congratulations! :slight_smile: Keep the good work up! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! Imaginary cookies are my second favorite kind of cookies. :wink:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.