WoooW I got my first Order

ranush88

Darn it, I forgot to celebrate my 26th order yesterday!

It’s kinda hilarious watching this new trend where everyone is celebrating every single order they get. 😂

It’s kinda hilarious watching this new trend where everyone is celebrating every single order they get. 😂

Apparently, it’s the newest trend. 😶

Imagine the forum filled to the brim with these kinda posts. 😩

I’m recommending that they journal :pen: these events.

Apparently, it’s the newest trend. 😶

Imagine the forum filled to the brim with these kinda posts. 😩

I’m recommending that they journal :pen: these events.

Hahaha! Hopefully it will end soon, It’s getting out of hand. Anyway, I’m happy to see you Nika! ☀️

I think someone created a blog post or something…telling people that posting on fiverr forums will help you get more sales or gig views. Whatever it is…I don’t think it will end anytime soon. Fiverr should prepare an antidote for this fast spreading epidemic.

Fiverr should prepare an antidote for this fast spreading epidemic.

😂

I’ve read stuff on the dark web. Sadly, they are just wasting their time listening to these self-proclaimed gurus, they will not gain anything.

Anyway, I’m happy to see you Nika! ☀️

Aw, thank you. Right back atcha! 😉

Are you back or still on a break?

I didn’t really take that break I expected & planned for. After few weeks, I started to find out that things started to get back to how it was so I didn’t really want to miss that opportunity and probably went back to work.

The weeks I was supposed to be on vacation turned out to be totally unproductive. So I thought to change the plans a little bit & I think it’s much better now!

Hope things are going fine for you too!

Hello Youssef! It is good to 👁️ you! A hug to one of my favorite Egytians!

It’s good to see you too Mrs.Vickie! I really feel so happy seeing you all. It’s been a rough time without Fiverr honestly. I got used coming back from school & immediately heading to my desktop to check what’s happening on Fiverr. So me breaking this daily routine for couple of weeks wasn’t too good at all. It at least kept me busy from over-thinking about every single thing that happens around me.

We’re totally getting off topic. 😅

Thanks for All your comments. I feel like some experienced freelancers doesn’t like we celebrating. Its my fiverr experience as i first started and waiting for the orders long time. :roll_eyes: I’m Putting on the correct Forum topic i guess… 😍

YES I know that its a usual thing to the well experienced freelances who is getting 10-15 orders per day… SORRY about the inconvenient happen. 😭

Thanks
Regards
Rangana ( ranusg88)

Thanks for All your comments. I feel like some experienced freelancers doesn’t like we celebrating. Its my fiverr experience as i first started and waiting for the orders long time. :roll_eyes: I’m Putting on the correct Forum topic i guess… 😍

YES I know that its a usual thing to the well experienced freelances who is getting 10-15 orders per day… SORRY about the inconvenient happen. 😭

Thanks

Regards

Rangana ( ranusg88)

I feel like some experienced freelancers doesn’t like we celebrating.

We do not like you to celebrate because a first order is always exciting. However, when the new sellers also come back to the Forum to post that they got their 2nd and 3rd and 4th order, it gets to be a bit much. 😉

I feel like some experienced freelancers doesn’t like we celebrating.

We do not like you to celebrate because a first order is always exciting. However, when the new sellers also come back to the Forum to post that they got their 2nd and 3rd and 4th order, it gets to be a bit much. 😉

Archived