Woop woop - TRS in less than 5 months!

Hi guys, I just wanted to share my excitement with you :slight_smile: I got really inspired by all the success stories here on the forum, so I decided to post mine as well.

I joined Fiverr in October but it was a few weeks later when I decided to post my gigs. I had enormous luck with one of my clients (who became a regular :slight_smile: ) and soon I got my Level 1 badge.

Now, almost 5 months later, I finally got promoted to Top Rated Seller. Business is going well and I’m dying of excitement right now haha!

Bottom line: don’t give up and try to provide the best quality service you can! Patience, hard work and excellent customer service will get you to the top in no time :slight_smile:

Well done, stories like yours are inspiring! I hope I’ll follow your path:)

And I agree: hard work, high quality and care for your clients are fundamental!

Good luck for the future!

:open_mouth: I’m jealous but happy for you. TRS in less than 5 months - Congratulations!

Wow! That was quick. Congrats.

I remember when you joined. I sent some clients to you because your gig looked good and I had to cancel my orders. You’ve done great. :slight_smile:

@dimana_att

Wow, definitely inspiring keep yup your great work.

5 month

Wow that is great! Congrats, so happy for you. wishing you continuous success in the future

Great work!