Woot! Met my first sales goal :)

I opened Fiverr this morning and found that I had hit my first sales goal: five new orders in one day! Woot! I’ve been hitting about 1 order per day, which is great for getting me my level 2 seller badge, but ultimately I don’t want a seller badge - I want the money! I’m happy to hit this sales goal today, and I can’t wait to get it again. Huzzah!

jamesbulls said: I don't want a seller badge - I want the money!

Exactly! Good to hear about your success! I receive orders, but not everyday... I hope to receive 5 orders per day as soon as possible! I salute you! Good job! <:-P

Awesome!

Good work! Keep pressing. Also, you want both the badge and the money my friend as the badge brings more traffic…which in turn will create more money! :slight_smile:

Good positive attitude, that will take you far here.

DTong (TRS)

omg ! congratulations !! my goal would be ONE order every single day :slight_smile: wish me luck !! i’ve been receiving zero order these past 3 days

Reply to @chacharitaa: Ah, that stinks :frowning:

But if you’re curious to see what I’m doing, check out my game plan: I wrote it down as 32 tips and you can read it here on the forum: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/58062/32-detailed-tips-to-optimize-your-gigs-and-start-selling-today

Reply to @dtongsports: Yeah, that’s true :stuck_out_tongue: