Fiverr Forum

Word Catterpillar Game 🐛

Hmm… I have/will only use(d) words that I already know :slight_smile:

Anyway, moving on… Since the post above this one didn’t really mention a word, I will continue from where @ahmwritingco left off:

I love:

Lemon Meringue Pies

As you can see, I tried so hard not to end this word in an e, too :wink:

@maitasun I would love to visit T&T sometime… South America, too… :star_struck:

This looks very tasty! But what is it? :thinking:

Samosa

Some info: Samosa is an Indian, fried dish with fillings such as spiced potatoes, onions, peas, and a few veggies. Samosa is served with green chutney and/or tomato sauce.

I should really stop checking out this post now. Its 1:25 AM here, and I ended up placing an order after googling images of Samosa! :yum:

Samosas look very tasty. I also love noodles of any kind and the Idiyappam poseted by @iamsachmusic have me wanting to go out and buy some rice noodles to cook in my kitchen.

Samosa

I love to make Scandinavian cookies.

Sandbakkel

Lachha paratha
It is another type of an Indian flatbread (Roti), but every single bread will have many layers in it. Originated from North India, Punjab. :yum: I can eat 4 of them within one sitting. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@iamsachmusic They look nice. I’ve never tried them before, but I intend to now.

I’m still waiting for @helloscoopz to come online. I want to see if he’ll play the game with us today, and want to wish him Happy Birthday! :birthday: :smile:

If you want to experience Indian food, always visit an Indian Restaurant.
Packed Indian Food is not actually an Indian Food. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you, you were very generous :joy:

Not only TT and SA, but from north to south and from east to west, ALL America (North, Central & South) and its Caribbean islands is BEAUTIFUL !!! :heart_eyes:

Indeed !!! I’m waiting for @bilalmoon to tell us :star_struck:

@rahulkajla1 and @iamsachmusic, unless it’s to spicy, I like Indian food. It super tasty :wink:

Please people, somebody make appointments for the sauna and the gym after the feasting :cold_sweat: :confounded: :rofl:

Affogato (expresso with a spoon of vanella ice cream)

affogato

hi @ahmwritingco, i’m here :slight_smile:

it’s Onion, I think no one posted it before :innocent:

Indian food is usually not as Spicy as they serve it in other countries. :grinning:

I love that stuff! My mom-in-law is Italian. I have been drinking espresso for close to 50 years!

Norwegian Wedding cake! Made with almond paste. Oh so good!

Wow!!! That looks beautiful and tasty. I am hungry now…:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

wow

I love ice espresso (didn’t know in English it was written with s :relaxed:), specially when climate is hot :heart_eyes:

I was going to say the same thing :weary: now I can’t :cry: :angry:

Make me happy again posting something delicious :blush: :wink:

@maitasun Nutella swirl bread :yum::relaxed::hugs:
I want you to eat all of it. :heart_eyes:
You happy? :wink::stuck_out_tongue:

Bread pudding!

You sure that’s bread and not cake?

You really better book the sauna and the gym :flushed: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hi @wooden_fish, nice you’re joining us!!!

Speaking about breads and ending with d :rofl:Gingerbread :blush:

gingerbread

Some Daikiri for all of us !!! The drinking cart is a bit empty :wink:

daikiri

@maitasun I could be wrong but I suspect @wooden_fish’s word was “bread pudding” as the previous word posted by @iamsachmusic was “Nutella swirl bread”. So, he used the entire word “bread” (which is, in fact, the last few letters of the previous word, technically speaking). :wink:

Holy Moly !!! :flushed: :flushed::flushed::flushed: :flushed: You’re right!!! :smiley:

Sorry to say @ahmwritingco has been unseated and beaten by @wooden_fish :sweat_smile:

Ok, so now what we do? From where should we continue?:thinking:

I think you could either edit your daikiri post to something that continues from “bread pudding” or leave the post as is… No worries :slight_smile: @maitasun

Your mind was in my Nutella Swirl Bread. You were lost in its tastiness. :joy:
We can continue with " Daikiri" because it does not end with an “e”. :sweat_smile: