Fiverr Forum

Word Cloud Project Needed? Don't Use fragglesrock

I waited 5 days for an ALL THE EXTRAS, “PRIORITY DELIVERY” (standard delivery would have been 2 days!!) for this seller to create a word cloud logo which included my business name, phone #, email address and website address… when the project reached 4 days, I asked the seller in a message, “I thought you said I would have the work tonight” (that would have been day 3… Any way, the seller messaged me that I was being rude. The next day, 5 days into the project, the seller messaged me that she was just about to send me the order, but decided to cancel it because I had been rude. Reason For Cancel By Seller: Buyer Rude. … So, 5 days of waiting, no logo. The seller had a high rating, but I’m now guessing that was so only because cancelled orders don’t get to rate the seller!

Sheriff’s note: as clearly stated in forum Do’s & Dont’s you should have read, calling out other users is not allowed, so please follow the rules!

Was the seller contacted in advance before the order was placed? Just placing an order with a super fast delivery option doesn’t mean the seller will see this especially when they are tending to other buyers.

Rule of thumb for next order purchase: contact seller first before ordering.

Reply to @topaz_muse: There is no requirement for a buyer to contact a seller BEFORE ordering. If a seller isn’t able to work with the Fiverr system, they shouldn’t offer fast deliveries.

A seller is responsible for what they offer and for completing it in the time frame THEY set.

@sostoked, in the future, let the order go late & don’t accept the cancellation request. It’s my understanding that the seller will automatically get negative feedback for not completing the gig on time, and the buyer gets their money refunded as credit.

If anyone knows otherwise, please correct me.

Thanks for the info. I order from fiverrs a lot, really, and mostly love the experience. Just today had a negative experience with a different seller and would never have come back to the forum to complain - saw the “sheriff’s note” above - but the seller lobbied against other sellers working with me, in future… because the SELLER didn’t READ what I’d sent him for instructions. Believe it or not, I sent the fiverr a logo design that a fiverr had done for me last year… I’d explained to the new fiverr how much I LOVED the design, but wanted/need him to “amp it up” a little, make it print and social media ready… SAME DESIGN… what did I get - new “cheap looking” design…I rejected, of course, reminded the fiverr that I wanted my original design with some “techy” influences… several days later, I got the logo back… artwork is exactly the same, but the font on the business name is different… wow… ok… I accepted it… already late with website people, business cards, etc… gave the seller a poor review and he offers me a refund along with attacking me as a terrible buyer and lobbying other sellers to never work with me again… Hey, “sheriff” - what can be done about that?

Sorry about the do’s and don’ts foul. I order from fiverrs a lot, really, and mostly love the experience. Just today had a negative experience with a different seller and would never have come back to the forum to complain - saw the “sheriff’s note” above - but the seller lobbied against other sellers working with me, in future… because the SELLER didn’t READ what I’d sent him for instructions. Believe it or not, I sent the fiverr a logo design that a fiverr had done for me last year… I’d explained to the new fiverr how much I LOVED the design, but wanted/need him to “amp it up” a little, make it print and social media ready… SAME DESIGN… what did I get - new “cheap looking” design…I rejected, of course, reminded the fiverr that I wanted my original design with some “techy” influences… several days later, I got the logo back… artwork is exactly the same, but the font on the business name is different… wow… ok… I accepted it… already late with website people, business cards, etc… gave the seller a poor review and he offers me a refund along with attacking me as a terrible buyer and lobbying other sellers to never work with me again… Hey, “sheriff” - what can be done about that?