Word Press Widget?

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

I need sellers expertise on this quandary. This is a word press blog screenshot and I need to know what is the widget that creates the option that I have the red arrow point towards. I have a word press widget and I would love to add it. It only appears if you type in the comment box. I want that widget, tell me the secret please all you blog experts out there

They are using the Commentluv plugin that automatically grabs the last link from the commenter’s site’s RSS feed. So the link that you see might actually be a blog post titled “I will do press release submissions for 5$” and not a direct link to their fiverr account.

It can also be done via custom code. I cannot predict which one is the case with the site that you are referring to precisely unless you tell me the URL of the site that is using it right now, though I am 99% sure its the plugin that I mentioned above (and I know that it is not what you are trying to achieve here since you want to link to your fiverr gigs directly I suppose). What I can tell for sure is that it can be achieved with some coding without any plugin.

UPDATE : Wait. I just realized that it can also pull your Fiverr gigs as Fiverr has a valid XML feed of their gigs here ( http://fiverr.com/rss.xml ) which the plugin can detect so yes, it can be used to auto feed your gigs in the above mentioned fashion.

Hope your query is sorted. I wish I could get auto updates for the posts updated in this thread. Feel free to drop me a PM anytime if it is not sorted.

They are using the Commentluv plugin that automatically grabs the last link from the commenter’s site’s RSS feed. So the link that you see might actually be a blog post titled “I will do press release submissions for 5$” and not a direct link to their fiverr account.

It can also be done via custom code. I cannot predict which one is the case with the site that you are referring to precisely unless you tell me the URL of the site that is using it right now, though I am 99% sure its the plugin that I mentioned above (and I know that it is not what you are trying to achieve here since you want to link to your fiverr gigs directly I suppose). What I can tell for sure is that it can be achieved with some coding without any plugin.

UPDATE : Wait. I just realized that it can also pull your Fiverr gigs as Fiverr has a valid XML feed of their gigs here ( http://fiverr.com/rss.xml ) which the plugin can detect so yes, it can be used to auto feed your gigs in the above mentioned fashion.

Hope your query is sorted. I wish I could get auto updates for the posts updated in this thread. Feel free to drop me a PM anytime if it is not sorted.

• 2 weeks later...

@oldbittygrandma I have some widgets on my page and have been designing wordpress plugins for a long time. “all” was a typo.

The link you included above is all HTML and most people, especially Wordpress users, do not know HTML or even how to add it to a Wordpress sidebar.

I can do one better and create a Wordpress sidebar widget that would automatically include all of that Fiverr HTML in it without the Fiverr seller having to add it manually.

Archived