Fiverr Forum

WordPress Help

I’m looking for wordpress experts who can set up and customize my wordPress custom themes I buy, I have a web agency in California and have many projects I need help with. Please contact me if you are good at this. Sincerely Mark.

Hello,

I have 8+ years experience in web development with wordpress. I have also run my small web development company where we provide web development, web design, SEO and Online Marketing services. So client get all the services from one place.

You can check our portfolio at: www.*************************
Can you please give me your site details so I can check it and give you proper.
Sky-pe: ToS.VIOLATION-BAN Account warning placed

Thanks

@appleguy7: I can be your full time wordpress expert. Kindly message me so we can discuss further.

Waiting for your message.

Thank you :slight_smile:

I do all my SEO, what I’m looking for is a developer to set up custom themes I buy and make the sites look clean for my clients. Maybe add a little creative customization. I have a graphic designer on fiver who does all my logos. I’m looking to build a team I can rely on as I’m getting a lot of business and I can’t
keep up. I’m looking for long term relationships moving forward. Basically I just want to make sure my client’s are happy. I’ll check out your portfolio. My web
site is https:**********

Hi @appleguy7 I will help you for all your projects to provide the clean and professional WordPress websites. I also can handle your multiple projects simultaneously. Message me and let’s start working to get the best outcome.

Looking forward to start working with you soon.

Thank You. :slight_smile: