Wordpress Niche selling

king_of_kings

Hello! First off, I would word your question a bit better, but here’s my experience:

1. If you’re asking why your order numbers are so high this month in the WP niche, I would tell you that is because many new website buyers either know they need a WP site or mistakenly think they need a WP site, and thus flock to the cheapest option to do it without actually doing it themselves, thus, Fiverr.

2. If you’re asking why your order numbers are so low this month in the WP niche, I would tell you that is because while many people either mistankenly or purposefully choose WP, many beginner web developers know that and thus offer WP services. This includes many coders from around the globe, all trying to get the same customers.

Hello! First off, I would word your question a bit better, but here’s my experience:

1. If you’re asking why your order numbers are so high this month in the WP niche, I would tell you that is because many new website buyers either know they need a WP site or mistakenly think they need a WP site, and thus flock to the cheapest option to do it without actually doing it themselves, thus, Fiverr.

2. If you’re asking why your order numbers are so low this month in the WP niche, I would tell you that is because while many people either mistankenly or purposefully choose WP, many beginner web developers know that and thus offer WP services. This includes many coders from around the globe, all trying to get the same customers.

Orders are too low when i compare with last few months Each month i received an average of 25-30 orders .

Archived