Fiverr Forum

Wordpress speed up, Increase speed now

Click Here To Increase Your wordpress speed now

Order the gig now

I’ll increase wordpress speed of your website. Now a days, it’s very important to have a fast website, according to a recent study about 2% of the people expects to load a webpage under 2 sec, imagine if your webpage is taking about 4-5 sec to open up, then almost 60-70% of your visitors will leave your website without waiting for it to get loaded.

Now you can increase the speed of your wordpress website by using following link:

https://www.fiverr.com/atezaz/speed-up-wordpress-website

Previously Amazon reported that after increasing their website speed by 100 millisecond, they saw an increase of 1% in their overall revenue. If you’re serious about SEO of your website, then you should optimize the speed of your website, as speed of website affects the ranking of your website in Google and other major search engines. Just order my gig and I’ll increase the speed of your wordpress website.

Don’t waste your precious hours in reading stuff on internet, I’ll use all proven methods and I’ll optimize your wordpress website as much as possible. Here are the methods that I’ll use:

I’ll identify if any of the plugin is slowing down your website.(If any of your current plugin is significantly slowing down your website then I’ll identify it, of course you can ask me to stop me or I can leave it as it is if you want. )

I’ll Combine external JavaScript files.

I’ll Minifying CSS & JS files

I’ll Enable GZip to Compress Files.

I’ll do Browser Caching.

I’ll optimize your images.

I’ll add expired header to static resources.

I’ll replace php with static HTML where ever they are necessary.

I’ll optimize your wordpress database.

Some of the above points may not apply to your website like optimizing images etc.

Now you can speed up wordpress website by using following gig:

https://www.fiverr.com/atezaz/speed-up-wordpress-website

This is my gig.

I will optimize Speed up WordPress Website speed in 3 Hours
I will optimize your website speed to Maximum accordance with the Theme you are using.

Slow Website Speed impact: According to a report by the Microsoft Bing search team, a 2-second longer delay in page responsiveness reduced user satisfaction by 3.8%, increased lost revenue per user by 4.3%, and a reduced clicks by 4.3%.

Google now includes site speed in it’s ranking algorithm. It means that your site’s speed effects SEO, so if your site is slow, you’re now losing visitors from reduced rankings in search engines.

After Optimization Results:

I will optimize caching database and reduce page size and page load time.
Site will be on completely new level.
I will send report before and after Google Page Speed Insights.
And will also guide you for future improvements.
lt be a lots faster.

Bonus: I will configure Yoast free of cost.

I need some credentials like wordpress details for this optimization.

Note:- If you are not satisfied with my Work then don’t worry I am giving you 100% money back Guarantee.
https://www.fiverr.com/rankwebsite/optimize-speed-up-wordpress-website-speed-in-3-hours