Fiverr Forum

Wordpress Website completion help Needed

I need a person who can work with me long term on my website doing, editing, marketing,adding content, making suggestions, moving things around on website, writing articles, e-books etc. I have very little time to complete my website and really make a selling site with potential to attract a lot of traffic. I plan to sell products, have affiliate links and much more , just need help doing it all. If you can do this job for me, please send me a quote per hour or job price. Thank you!

It is better to use the “Request a Gig” option from the My orders menu section in you fiverr dashboard. So that someone can respond you with their offers.

Hello,

Hope you are doing well,

I would like to share that i have more than 5 years of experience in creating Websites in Wordpress CMS.

I can help you in mainlining your website’s front-end and Back-end.

I can work on Hourly basis and my Hourly rate is $ 10 per hOur.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regards
Jagbir Singh Kang

Hi delana333,

I’m Suyoj its being almost 4 yrs I’m working as web developer. Between this I have already worked in many CMS based Project.

An Hourly rate is $9.5.

With Regards
Suyoj Tamang

I can help you with all of your requests and more as I have over 20 yrs experience in sales & marketing particularly product selling, business development etc. working for big companies. Now helping small businesses using the process used by big companies to be successful. For the past 3 years I have been involved in affiliate and digital marketing and therefore, I fully understand what you are looking for and wanted to get done. If you are happy please connect. Thanks. Gan

I have an app website and seo development company . contact me and lets discuss