i have delivered my work to the buyer but did’t get get paid. 3 days has passed
How long for delivered order to Clear?
- Upon delivery, orders take 0 to 3 days to “Complete” (3rd day is auto-complete).
- Once “Complete”, it takes another 14 days for funds to “Clear”.
- So funds “Clear” and are “Available” in 14 to 17 days.
– You cannot connect your PayPal until you have funds “Available”.
Fiverr Orders have Statuses.
Go to your Sales Area and see a row with the Statuses listed below.
- A drop down enables you to sort through the 5 Categories.
Active (order is In Progress)
- Active Orders can also be “InComplete” if Buyer did not submit information required (the Clock will not start). Seller can use the “Nudge” feature to alert Buyer to submit required info through the “Order Page”. Once Buyer submits info, Order Status becomes “In Progress” and the Clock starts.
Completed (order is delivered and one of the following occurs)
A) Completed by Buyer.
- Buyer accepts delivery and leaves a Positive review, a Negative review or No review.
B) Auto complete (Buyer does not accept delivery and the Order “Auto Completes” in 3 days)
Delivered (order is delivered, but Buyer hasn’t picked it up)
- Buyer can “Reject/Request Modification”. And Seller must redeliver and the cycle restarts with A or B above.
Cancelled (order was cancelled by Buyer or Seller)
NOTE: Funds are not available until;
- The order is completed (see Completed A / B above)
- And the 14 day pending period expires
– Funds available take up to 17 days (1 to 3 days + 14 day pending period)
It takes up to 17 days to be paid for delivered gigs.
Wow. 3 clear, concise answers, and not one “thank you”. Sad.
thanks all of you.
Reply to @voiceoverwork: Thank you very much sir.