Work first Pay Later

its_sumit

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

What the OP suggests is against the Terms of Service, which are applicable in all countries.

There’s a link to the Terms of Service at the bottom of the main Fiverr page - you should read and understand them before posting advice here.

Indeed - it attacks the ACE2 receptors in the brain … and/or creates blood clots, causing TIAs …

causing TIAs

and also big strokes too. But that would probably make if difficult to use a computer at all. It sounds like a joke but it might be true. Something is very strange.

What the OP suggests is against the Terms of Service, which are applicable in all countries.

There’s a link to the Terms of Service at the bottom of the main Fiverr page - you should read and understand them before posting advice here.

I had understood the question to mean that the OP was questioning whether the TOS was legal, so I had thought that checking the laws might be useful. I’ve removed my post. Thanks for your clarification.

True. But one handed typing is a skill one can learn …

I’ve seen a company that hired exclusively NO handed computer users. I worked for our Small Business Administration briefly and visited a company where there were two dozen employees at computers using them with a mouth stick.

No, it’s not. You should first receive an order and only then start working on it. It keeps you protected from not receiving for work already done.

And I’ve got to tell you that I don’t miss in the slightly the old days of having to phone a client to remind them to pay an overdue invoice, so make it easier on you. Get and order and then work on it, not the other way around.

What if I go other way? I just want to ask, is that legal or not?

I think it is, are you talking about the two week wait period for clearance?

No I’m talking about taking order after work!!! Actually, I have old clients so I can trust them. I just want to ask whether it is legal or not!!

This is the third time this week where I’ve seen it discussed that people are asking if they can work first and get paid afterwards. What is going on here lately?

Actually , I’m a Machine Learning developer and it is not necessary that I manage to complete the work or get the accuracy what client want! That’s why I’m asking this!

This is the third time this week where I’ve seen it discussed that people are asking if they can work first and get paid afterwards. What is going on here lately?

Maybe becouse of scammer’s lurking in this site trying to steal money? my personal experience as a new buyer here was absolute garbage

No I’m talking about taking order after work!!! Actually, I have old clients so I can trust them. I just want to ask whether it is legal or not!!

I have old clients so I can trust them

Don’t do this. You are breaking Fiverr’s Terms of Services and you have to receive the order first. You can get a warning for that since Fiverr is not responsible for this.

No, it’s not. You should first receive an order and only then start working on it. It keeps you protected from not receiving for work already done.

And I’ve got to tell you that I don’t miss in the slightly the old days of having to phone a client to remind them to pay an overdue invoice, so make it easier on you. Get and order and then work on it, not the other way around.

ay around.

A great solution but you have described in a simple way, I like your approach

Archived