Work is Delivered but Buyer is not Replying

neerajg7

Yes, this is normal. Sometimes buyers don’t ever respond! They may be busy and have not checked it or they have received it and choose not to review or comment about it. The order is automatically marked as complete after 3 days anyway so they do not need to accept it for you to get your money.

It’s a shame, but it’s not unusual. The order will autocomplete. Personally, I don’t like it when this happens - It’s always a worry that the buyer isn’t responding because they didn’t like what you did. It’s good to get some feedback, though of course there’s nothing you can do about it.

It’s a shame, but it’s not unusual. The order will autocomplete. Personally, I don’t like it when this happens - It’s always a worry that the buyer isn’t responding because they didn’t like what you did. It’s good to get some feedback, though of course there’s nothing you can do about it.

Buyer Still not Replyed. Fiverr Automatically Marked my order as Completed

I am totally agreed with capitalquality on this issue. What I do is to send a massage to my client and after getting this massage they often come online and reply me. I just have an auto completed order but I am still connected with my client and I will make all the changes as per his requirements even the order is completed and I got the money. My aim is my work so I respect my clients, my work and all you people who are working online. Regards

Archived