Work not delivered! $60 paid!

I ordered some gigs from someone I had done business with before and was very happy with. Paid $60 for some illustrations to be done, and they ‘delivered’ half of a picture, and asked me to be patient. Being new to fiverr, I gave them some leaway, and now it says ‘completed’ and I am left without the work being done. Have contacted so it may still be delivered, and I have said I will give them a load more work, but currently I am feeling a bit annoyed.

Yeah if something gets delivered, the gig will auto-complete after three days.

Since this is someone you worked with before, I’d give them some extra time, especially if he/she is still communicating with you.

However, if you don’t get the work you paid for within a timeframe that seems reasonable to you, take it up with customer support.

Give them time to Complete their Job,more than Fiverr gave you than submit your Request to Fiverr Customer care,

They Defiantly Solve Your problem in 24hours.

I am Also a seller and have got some problems ,and all are solved in just 2 hours.

Yes, as said by iamdecoder, give them some extra time. Might be he is busy in some other things. As he is the one you had some business before, you can ask him to deliver it or else you are gonna contact customer support. He will deliver it completely…

You should take up the matter with customer Support immediately to redress youe problem.

Since this is someone you worked with before, I’d give them some extra time, especially if he/she is still communicating with you.

However, if you don’t get the work you paid for within a timeframe that seems reasonable to you, take it up with customer support.

Give them time to Complete their Job,more than Fiverr gave you than submit your Request to Fiverr Customer care,

I am Also a seller and have got some problems ,and all are solved in just 2 hours.

Yes, as said by iamdecoder, give them some extra time. Might be he is busy in some other things. As he is the one you had some business before, you can ask him to deliver it or else you are gonna contact customer support. He will deliver it completely…

You should take up the matter with customer Support immediately to redress youe problem.