Fiverr Forum

Work until you no longer have to introduce yourself

With New Year comes new beginnings and aspirations. As a seller on Fiverr, what are your New Year resolutions?
As for me, I have vowed to work and improve my reputation such that clients won’t have to ask more questions about my services anymore. If I succeed, my success will speak for itself.

What wil you do different this year? Happy selling!

I also want to work and improve my skills and my first objective is the client satisfaction

That’s quite encouraging. Keep it up @ahadnadeem12

Actions speaks louder than words, as always.

My new year resolution is to work hard and don’t talk about myself but let my work do the talking.

Well said
And i believe its really difficult to do that

Inspirational!
I will be focusing on learning new skills and earn from fiverr

“work until you no longer have to introduce yourself” - I think I’ll use this as my mantra now.

Honestly, I made a totally clichéd set of resolutions, including trying new things to better myself. And today, I came across Fiverr. I have no idea where to start, but if doing this can help me improve my skills professionally I am ready to jump in head first.

So far the ethos of the site seems positive so I’m excited - best of luck to everyone and keep that positive energy glowing!

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I agree it’s difficult but remember it requires sacrifice and perseverance to succeed here on Fiverr. Winners never quit.

Here and everywhere else :slight_smile: