Working 24 Hours on Fiverr. Investing my best efforts to survive in Market

sobanshah29

A Marketing Graduate with diplomas in Arts and Design one day found fiverr and start working here. Now I have served many clients but working very hard to build my bright career on Fiverr. Guys i humbly request you all to give me the honest advice for my career. I am 23 Years old with a lot of responsibilities on my shoulders. I’ll appreciate your serious advice. Thanks a lot

What do you mean you’re working 24-hours on Fiverr? Exhausting yourself won’t help you. A tired graphic designer is more likely to make mistakes. Don’t believe me? I come from the ad agency world, have you ever gone home at 3am only to go back to work at 9am? How did you feel that day? I was brain dead. Whatever enthusiasm I had the day before was long gone. I could barely think.

So protect your brain, get plenty of rest, you’ll need it.

Reply to @fastcopywriter: Thanks Sir but the problem what I am facing now is my career. I am very serious about it and It is my thought that if I go towards taking rest, My career will be ruined. I m not sure is it disease or something else but I am very frustrated these days. Thank you for your expert opinion. It means a lot to me

Archived