Guys, recently two weeks ago I moved to work from a coworking space, previously I used to work from home. Here is my opinion on each of the above-mentioned places.
- You can work with your underwear.
- There are no rules on how to behave. I can max out my sound system while working.
- When you start feeling tired or bored you can do whatever you like and then get back to working in few minutes.
- There are a lot of distractions, at least for me.
- Your social skills might get rusty. (doesn’t need to be the case, but it happens)
- There aren’t any distractions.
- You can get back at the old office humor, that many people say that they miss it after they started freelancing.
- NETWORKING - you can meet a lot of new people which will give you a lot of tips.
It’s not home
Everyone, please share your thoughts and previous experiences.