Fiverr Forum

Working in a saturated market

There are many others like me if not better at what I do and it’s quite hard to get noticed.

This is common in any business. What do you think you can do to be more eye-catching, and more appealing to your target customers?

It is hard to get noticed, but the more creative and determined you are, the more likely you will indeed be noticed by those who need your services. Competition is part of being a freelancer. Find the things unique to you that set you apart from your competition. Then, build upon those unique things, and build a name for yourself as a seller people absolutely need to hire.

how can I target customers?

Well, what are your target customers looking for? And how can you solve their needs with the services you offer?

Well, you position yourself as the better option.

Understand your potential customers, spy on your competition and create a terrific value proposition that would be hard for a potential customer to resist.

When you get one, promise 1 mile, but go 3 miles.

About your gig, there are a couple of stop words that a potential buyer would pass on you.

Then, befriend the buyer request section of Fiverr…

Still trying to figure out the uniqueness in my services but thanks.

As a copywriter, I spend a lot of time writing about why people should choose a particular business. Most of them are small and pretty new. There are often plenty of larger, more successful companies that are doing more. But the small companies have advantages that the large companies don’t. They’re just different advantages.

You don’t have to do everything better than other people. Covering your bases and doing one thing better than most others can get you customers. For example, maybe you deliver faster than other sellers. Maybe you charge better rates. Maybe you provide something extra in your packages that others don’t. Maybe your communication is fantastic. Maybe you make your customers laugh, so they just enjoy working with you.

Over time, of course, you will become better in many areas, and you’ll attract more customers and/or better rates accordingly.

I hope that helps. Good luck!

Thanks! :slight_smile:

What can you do besides drawing anime style avatars vexel style portraits?

Your description reads: “digital photography, digital art, graphic design and video editing”

And yet I don’t see any gigs related to that, with the exception of two graphic design gigs.

I’m assuming you’re a level 0. That’s OK, you can have 7 active Gigs, which means you should create more gigs, and not clone gigs, but different gigs. Maybe you can create video intros, trailers, perhaps you can design web banners, flyers, maybe illustrate children’s books, etc. You can also search on Fiverr to see what exists and what doesn’t exist already.

For example, I searched “chocolate” and found a seller that
will design a Chocolate, candy, cookie or Bakery logo.

That is quite brilliant, what a way to stand out from other logo sellers.

My point is you can get noticed, you just have to be a little different than everyone else.

Hello PROs, I am a newbie and all I do for now is to send buyer’s request, I need help!!!