World Domination Map

nir_anjan

• 3 weeks later...

The only point it really served was to show a potential buyer the amount of sales a seller has had in the past. Now that it shows that right on the profile the Map is kind of useless.

I’ve always thought one thing though… about both the map and the new version.

If you’re going to show the amount of sales a seller has it should at least be accurate. And by accurate I mean that it doesn’t show if a seller has had multiple gigs purchased at once. For example… If a buyer buys 8 gigs in one purchase… it only shows up on the map/Profile page as 1 gig sold, even though the buyer got 8.

@ricksper. You say Tomato and I say Tomaato. Anyhow. My point is this. It’s not 1 gig if the seller decides to order 8.

1 gig is 5 bucks and 8 gigs is 40. That’s a huge difference.

And in my case, since I provide Likes through promoting a page… and I can only guarantee a small amount of Likes per page… well… let me put it this way.

I get people all the time who order 8 gigs for 8 different pages.

You wrote:

ricksper said: 8 Gigs because the seller wants $40 to accomplish a particular job, technically, that is only 1

That's not always the case. And, to be honest... if I want to upsell I use the "Gig extras" option.

I also... all the time complete a gig... and then, the seller Ads on another gigs to the order. After I've already delivered the gig.

But to keep it simple let's just keep it simple.

If a seller orders 1 gig that's 5 bucks. But then if he adds on 7 more... that's 40 bucks. And to me... that's 8 gigs. Especailly if they are all for different pages.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived