World Domination of mine

mniluka

You have Cuba and Haiti?

There is virtually no broadband internet access in Cuba. Cuba’s mobile network is limited in its coverage, and uses “second generation” technology, suited to voice conversations and text messaging, but not Internet applications. --Wikipedia

It’s amazing to have sold a gig in Cuba when they don’t have internet.

You have Cuba and Haiti?

There is virtually no broadband internet access in Cuba. Cuba’s mobile network is limited in its coverage, and uses “second generation” technology, suited to voice conversations and text messaging, but not Internet applications. --Wikipedia

It’s amazing to have sold a gig in Cuba when they don’t have internet.

Maybe someone from Cuba was ‘travelling’ when they placed the order or maybe they now live somewhere else. Well, MAYBE. 😃

There are lots of public WLAN hotspots in Cuba, like in many parks. The international airports have WLAN too, and some hotels, of course.

I read about it after you said it and that’s true although it is very limited as to who has it or is able to get it. So I suppose it would include fiverr although I’m not sure if they have Paypal or Payoneer there. So on I go to research that. 🙂

Mar 21, 2016

As President Obama makes his historic visit to Cuba this week, online payments giant PayPal says it’s starting to bring its business to Cuba. -fortune.com

Archived