World of Amateur Writers

Welcome to the forum. Suggest you remove all of the off Fiverr contact details from your profile description as that is against the Terms of Service.

See below:

To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, s***e/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.

You will find the full Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page. Well worth a read so you know the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Good luck! 🙂

Hi, Ayesha!
I’ve always aspired to be a great creative writer. I occasionally write fun short stories, but I enjoy writing the horror ones the most?. I’ve been wanting to make a blog online—that’s why I’m here on Fiverr to make some extra money.

Welcome to the forum! Hope you have a great day!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Ayesha!

I’ve always aspired to be a great creative writer. I occasionally write fun short stories, but I enjoy writing the horror ones the most?. I’ve been wanting to make a blog online—that’s why I’m here on Fiverr to make some extra money.

Welcome to the forum! Hope you have a great day!

Hi. I’m just getting into Horror. Can’t wait to see your stuff on the big screen 🤞

Archived