Worried a lot no orders last 6 months

jacquelinearav

No orders from last 6 months???

Your recent delivery shows 7 days ago. Should I consider this technical error by Fiverr? :thinking:

I have just mentioned it that I have got only one order that too last week through buyers request. I opened my Fiverr account by oct 2018 but till now 1 order that too 1 week before . So much disappointed.

I have just mentioned it that I have got only one order that too last week through buyers request. I opened my Fiverr account by oct 2018 but till now 1 order that too 1 week before . So much disappointed.

Aré you disappointed at yourself?

Maybe you are not getting order because a lot of your logos that you are showcasing in your gig are stolen from the internet?

Aré you disappointed at yourself?

Maybe you are not getting order because a lot of your logos that you are showcasing in your gig are stolen from the internet?

Hi, but i design the logo by myself please have a look at my GIGs. If you can suggest some tips it will be so much helpful for me.

Hi, but i design the logo by myself please have a look at my GIGs. If you can suggest some tips it will be so much helpful for me.

Here you are.

This is from your gig (too right logo)

D2C17910-7D09-4059-89D6-C497C2921956.thumb.jpeg.877639797bdc722de94c95bcd600d660.jpeg

And this image from the internet created by a different person

85CDA975-5EAA-4748-B153-0FA2766161A1.thumb.jpg.829bd107ae634a396528eca7eb1ccf38.jpg

They are absolutely the same. And changing text inside is not “designing logo by yourself”

Here you are.

This is from your gig (too right logo)

And this image from the internet created by a different person

They are absolutely the same. And changing text inside is not “designing logo by yourself”

Okay thanks for pointing out my mistake I will change it.

Archived