Worried and Dont no what happening

chris_ld

Hello Everyone,

Hope so everyone doing well. I am very worried about my #vector_Tracing gig.In my gig, 6 days ago no one order received and also i got 600+ reviews in my gig. Kindly tell me issue of my gig.
Here my GIG LINK:

favicon-32x32.png.9d99289c01d380cf0988b7fff7ad8b2f.png Fiverr.com
redraw-your-logo-in-4-hours.jpg.7c1a59daed3b0a83142a8dbbc7f88594.jpg

Chris_ld: I will recreate your logo,convert to vector ai, eps,png in high res...

For only $5, Chris_ld will recreate your logo,convert to vector ai, eps,png in high res. | Welcome to my GIG!!!I have 5+ experience in Vector Tracing. I will recreate your logo, convert to vector ai, png in high res. I can | Fiverr

Hello, I am very worried about my gig. I have edit my gig now but still not getting order. Please tell me if there is any fault in my gig. Kindly please tell only fault. I am not asking how to get order. Thanks

Please keep updates in the same thread. It’s against the Community Standards & Forum Rules - 2020 to create duplicate threads. In the case of changes in a situation, it’s doubly important, so that people can see what advice you’ve already been given and/or what steps you’ve already taken.

Hello, I am very worried about my gig. I have edit my gig now but still not getting order. Please tell me if there is any fault in my gig. Kindly please tell only fault. I am not asking how to get order. Thanks

Please keep updates in the same thread. It’s against the Community Standards & Forum Rules - 2020 to create duplicate threads. In the case of changes in a situation, it’s doubly important, so that people can see what advice you’ve already been given and/or what steps you’ve already taken.

Because this one issue will come again and again!!

Gig rotation is a common thing…
You aren’t receiving orders for 6 days it might be that you gig isn’t in the first page…
I would suggest you to do what you are doing…
As you are a experienced seller you should have past client they are willing to order, right?
So getting new orders should be helpful in gig rotation…
Stay patience and give your best:)

Gig rotation is a common thing…

You aren’t receiving orders for 6 days it might be that you gig isn’t in the first page…

I would suggest you to do what you are doing…

As you are a experienced seller you should have past client they are willing to order, right?

So getting new orders should be helpful in gig rotation…

Stay patience and give your best:)

Thank you for great info!!

Archived