Worst Consumer Experience Everr (update)

lhodes29

Well, its been over a week and the Seller still hasn’t received my order despite assistance from Customer Support. Fro some reason, when I log in it says that my user account is no longer available, but at the top of the screen it says, “Congratulations Andy! You’re our latest Super Seller :-)” My name is Lisa and I am not selling anything on Fiverr.

I have never seen such poor execution of an electronic marketplace. The folks at Fiverr should be embarrassed. If this isn’t fixed today, I am going to dispute the charge on my credit card and tell all my friends to stay far, far away.

If you didn’t have a balance on Paypal, then it initiates a transfer from your bank, which takes days, and the order is not placed until the transfer is complete and the funds are verified.

If you have a balance on Paypal and neglected to check/uncheck the button that allows funds to go directly from the balance (as opposed to initiating a bank trnasfer), then it automatically does the bank transfer, taking days for the order to show up.

Did either one of these happen?

Archived