Worst customer service

yanawaf

I started with four successful orders then things started going south I order two jobs on fiverr each of the Alone and both people who I hired accepted the jobs then came telling me they can’t do it and respectfully cancelled the orders then I sent open a disput to return my my money to my account which is 27$ and 32$ and all the sudden it disappeared from my account I sent the customer support emails after email for a week they respond then they tried so hard to tell me that I don’t have any cancelled orders I have proof pictures when I showed them from 52$ they gave a page that says I have 10$ only and I keep emailing them but no response yet. This is a good website I don’t know why they need to keep scamming for this amount of money

I started with four successful orders then things started going south I order two jobs on fiverr each of the Alone and both people who I hired accepted the jobs then came telling me they can’t do it and respectfully cancelled the orders then I sent open a disput to return my my money to my account which is 27$ and 32$ and all the sudden it disappeared from my account I sent the customer support emails after email for a week they respond then they tried so hard to tell me that I don’t have any cancelled orders I have proof pictures when I showed them from 52$ they gave a page that says I have 10$ only and I keep emailing them but no response yet. This is a good website I don’t know why they need to keep scamming for this amount of money

and respectfully cancelled the orders then I sent open a disput to return my my money to my account

That does not sound like the order was actually cancelled. If the seller sends you a cancellation request, you need to actually accept it so that your funds will return to your account balance. If there are no funds then it sounds like the order was accepted or is still active.

and respectfully cancelled the orders then I sent open a disput to return my my money to my account

That does not sound like the order was actually cancelled. If the seller sends you a cancellation request, you need to actually accept it so that your funds will return to your account balance. If there are no funds then it sounds like the order was accepted or is still active.

if seller or customer send the cancel request & customer or seller not response then the cancellation will auto accept within 2 days…

if seller or customer send the cancel request & customer or seller not response then the cancellation will auto accept within 2 days…

Did I miss anything ?

I thought dispute for cancellation will automatically be withdrawn and not accepted right?

Archived