Worst EXPERIENCE as BUYER

taki85

Hello there Fiverrs.

This community is awesome and i wish all of you Fiverrs earn more and more.

Now my problem as a buyer is i placed an order with a seller for a website (wordpress) the seller is top rated seller surprisingly, anyhow i requested a simple static website (service, inquiry form contact us etc… ) Simple right!? my business is about Beauty & Health so i was happy that the seller is a female as she will have a kind of beauty and elegant sense that will influence the design.

the seller gave me a custom quot which is almost double the original gig price and longer time which is 13 days. i had a feel that there is something not right and shes just pushing the sale to finish another website.

before the delivery i asked to check a preview of the website she refused, then delivered a bit late like less than a day late which is no worries about that. but the results were shocking and didn’t match the expectations and the way she handled it was like list your errors and i will work with it and am not refunding your money back you should have read my FAQ before that. yes its my mistake to not read the FAQ clearly. but now i am not happy to work with you as of your attitude and your skills. and i don’t want to waste anymore time looking for issues all over the website for you so can fix it. how can you do revisions with someone cant work with anymore! i even offered 10% off from what i paid but still no response back again and again to the same problem which is i should have read her FAQ!

I hope Fiverr can help in this.

What the error you are talking about ?? It is not that clear

and if she delivered faulty products it is on her open a ticket with CS as you cant use that website.

But if you messed with things on your end it is your problem

Wish you luck

Hey thank for the reply.

I didn’t even receive the website it’s still on demo but I didn’t like the them nor the design and the artistic sense of it. That’s why I don’t to go through revisions as it will be a waste of time.

A WordPress designer here,

Custom quote:-I can understand about this, see this is seller’s wish to sell the price they want to sell on, if you don’t like their quotation then there are thousand other sellers for same work. Some might even do more for quarter price. It’s exactly like a doctor’s fees, the more experience they get the more they charge but no guarantee that they will be able to cure your disease.

Time:- Every time you visit a restaurant they all have different serving time, some time when they have less visitors they serve early and when they are busy orders might take some time, same here. Some time we quote higher price and delivery time as a nice way of saying no for an order due to over booking but if client insist then we need extended delivery time.

Preview:- This is something I am sure that seller is wrong, as a buyer you have all the right to see development progress so that you can give inputs during process.

Error listing:- Websites requirements are different for every client, a good seller always provide a QA document to mind the map of the buyer so that we have a clear picture of what a client want, such as we have a list of 30 questions which we ask to the client related to design, functionality and other details. If your seller didn’t do that then they are at mistake but you should help her understanding the requirements as you have already invested in the website.

In the end, if nothing works then you can contact the CS and if they find it right then they can cancel the order and give you the refund.

Sharing buyer/seller name is not allowed, so is asking for it. That is why your post was hidden. Though I agree with your stupid people thing.

I did not ask for buyer details, I said take screenshot and contact CS.

and trust me some people here are flag happy, dont know for some reason they like that button

A WordPress designer here,

Custom quote:-I can understand about this, see this is seller’s wish to sell the price they want to sell on, if you don’t like their quotation then there are thousand other sellers for same work. Some might even do more for quarter price. It’s exactly like a doctor’s fees, the more experience they get the more they charge but no guarantee that they will be able to cure your disease.

Time:- Every time you visit a restaurant they all have different serving time, some time when they have less visitors they serve early and when they are busy orders might take some time, same here. Some time we quote higher price and delivery time as a nice way of saying no for an order due to over booking but if client insist then we need extended delivery time.

Preview:- This is something I am sure that seller is wrong, as a buyer you have all the right to see development progress so that you can give inputs during process.

Error listing:- Websites requirements are different for every client, a good seller always provide a QA document to mind the map of the buyer so that we have a clear picture of what a client want, such as we have a list of 30 questions which we ask to the client related to design, functionality and other details. If your seller didn’t do that then they are at mistake but you should help her understanding the requirements as you have already invested in the website.

In the end, if nothing works then you can contact the CS and if they find it right then they can cancel the order and give you the refund.

thank you for your detailed reply.

the seller just opened a dispute to cancel my order. there is an accept or decline, the question is if i accept will get my money back ?

the seller just opened a dispute to cancel my order. there is an accept or decline, the question is if i accept will get my money back ?

the question is if i accept will get my money back ?

If you check the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page you will find the rules as to how Fiverr works. The refund policy is explained in detail there.

Thank you for your reply. but not to my bank account, it shouldn’t be reserved right ?

I know you just had bad expereince on fiverr. So that’s why you have some reservation why they are returning to your fiverr balance

But trust me there are lot of good seller who actaully care about buyer project.

So use that money to get your job done, you want that job done any way

wish you luck

I know you just had bad expereince on fiverr. So that’s why you have some reservation why they are returning to your fiverr balance

But trust me there are lot of good seller who actaully care about buyer project.

So use that money to get your job done, you want that job done any way

wish you luck

Will do thank you for the help 🙂

Yes, you will get the refund. But keep in mind that it will be in your Fiverr account not in Paypal account.

Archived