Worst experience I am facing now

picvidpro

I am a level 2 seller and I dint have any negative review till now! After dec 15, I got very few orders. I thought it was bcoz of christmas and holidays! But now its jan15 but still I dint receive any orders from new buyers!

I dint have any negative review till now

Reads as “I didn’t have any negative reviews, until now” as in I just got a negative review and therefore everything after, the quiet spell, is a result of this negative review. Especially seeing you put that under a Subject that reads “Worst experience I am facing now” which indicates something terrible happened - like that negative review you allude to in words (if not intent).

The words we choose and how we put them together are extremely important. Just as:

No…read again… I said " I have no negative review

reads as you putting me down for not knowing exactly what you said because you are super clear and therefore I am stupid for not understanding you perfectly.

Not a happy occurrence seeing you just insulted a person trying to help you - as requested above.

So, if nothing else, maybe you can take from this that your communication could use a little bit of a spit polish.

🙂

@benedictrm No…read again… I said " I have no negative review"… yes! the sales simply stopped for no known reason from December

There are two types of review. One you can see and one that buyers feedback to Fiverr (that you cannot see)… so you can have negative reviews you don’t know of.

rsz_fiverr_feedback.thumb.jpg.a12335b7ab5ba5096e4fd9759a7ed76f.jpg
977×900 88 KB

I think it is one of those “rotating” things that many people were talking about, Fiverr moved you “behind” to give “newcomers” a chance to grow.

Wait a week or two, it will improve.

I dint have any negative review till now

Reads as “I didn’t have any negative reviews, until now” as in I just got a negative review and therefore everything after, the quiet spell, is a result of this negative review. Especially seeing you put that under a Subject that reads “Worst experience I am facing now” which indicates something terrible happened - like that negative review you allude to in words (if not intent).

The words we choose and how we put them together are extremely important. Just as:

No…read again… I said " I have no negative review

reads as you putting me down for not knowing exactly what you said because you are super clear and therefore I am stupid for not understanding you perfectly.

Not a happy occurrence seeing you just insulted a person trying to help you - as requested above.

So, if nothing else, maybe you can take from this that your communication could use a little bit of a spit polish.

🙂

Not a happy occurrence seeing you just insulted a person trying to help you

Sorry! I did not mean to insult or hurt you!

@frank_d Maybe he had a mistake on the Order completion or Delivered Time… All I just want from him a screenshot of dashboard info which is situated on the left side (maybe anyone can figure out the problem). No other intentions.

I’m sure the OP can tell if their metrics are green or red, just fine on their own.

I don’t think you had malicious intent, all I am saying is that you can’t possibly help them by looking at their dashboard.

The OP seems to be frustrated because they thought Fiverr would always bring them buyers, no matter what.

The OP needs to realize that’s not the case and pivot, all on their own.

Archived