Worst experience

Hi Fiverr community!

Just sharing some of my experience

The current policy of Fiverr has very easy for buyer to get the work done for free.

Buyer asked me to draw an ER diagram and provided me with requirements document . I have read that document the document seems theoretical rather any real Life project . Any way I decided to work on that . I have drawn ER diagram using visio and delivered it on time then after an hour I see he demanded some modifications. When I opened that it says TOTAL …

In this case, it sounds like you have not done what was asked and do not know how to do it.

Refund them now before they report you to Fiverr.

Also, shut down one of your accounts before you get banned for breaking the rules

The thing is - you say this is your “worst experience”.
That is exactly what the buyer is saying too.

• He asked you to do something.
  • You did something else which is not the same thing.
  • He told you that what you did was useless and to do what he asked.
  • Now you are saying that what he wanted does not exist when it clearly does.
    Stop wasting the buyer’s time.

hey hey what are you all talks about … if anyone here to discuss this thread then will do some good for me???

hey hey what are you all talks about … if anyone here to discuss this thread then will do some good for me???

:rofl:

Nice try - you are one of the very few people who sell ER diagrams and you suddenly appeared when your “friend” was caught out lying.

I gave you great advice - take it or don’t but dont keep posting the same thing.

if anyone here to discuss this thread then will do some good for me???

OK, I’ll play your game. What kinda order was it? A logo, graphic, diagram, VO, translation? Can you shed some more 💡 on the situation, please?

Archived