Would You Consider Fiverr as a Main Source of Income?

aiexander

I have been wondering for quite some time now. Is it something that is actually possible to achieve—a career path that is all about earning money in your underwear—a fictional fantasy or an attainable goal? Personally, I believe that such goal is achievable, with the right amount of time, positive mindset, and effort (a lot of it), seriously, like, A-LOT. 😭

Share your thoughts below, what do the citizens of Fiverr think? 😅

Hey Bro, If you do good job to your clients and care about them sure you can. I do fiverr full time and this is my main source of income. I worked at DHL as a logistics executive and I gave up that job for freelancing. In my country its kind of a foolish thing to do. But Didn’t care about any damn people who gonna comment. but now I have my freedom and I’m my own boss.

But make sure that you grabbing your clients because after that they gonna recommend among their friends and family. Repeat customers are the gold mine. 🙂
You are from Poland ?

How long do you think ‘Fiverr Success’ really takes? Is it based strictly on pure luck, or is the real strategy to sucess is based on patience? Thank you for your reply 🙂

If about being always doing a great job, build a base of loyal clients (this is hard, and takes time but is possible).

But the very first thing… Your Brand identity. YOU NEED TO CREATE A GREAT IMAGE FOR YOUR BUSINESS

An image to show off the quality of your work!

Other thing, where are you from?

Hey Bro, If you do good job to your clients and care about them sure you can. I do fiverr full time and this is my main source of income. I worked at DHL as a logistics executive and I gave up that job for freelancing. In my country its kind of a foolish thing to do. But Didn’t care about any damn people who gonna comment. but now I have my freedom and I’m my own boss.

But make sure that you grabbing your clients because after that they gonna recommend among their friends and family. Repeat customers are the gold mine. 🙂

You are from Poland ?

But make sure that you grabbing your clients because after that they gonna recommend among their friends and family. Repeat customers are the gold mine.

So, immersing oneself in a network of loyal clients is the most efficient strategy? Thanks for the tip 🙂. I am currently residing in Poland.

If about being always doing a great job, build a base of loyal clients (this is hard, and takes time but is possible).

But the very first thing… Your Brand identity. YOU NEED TO CREATE A GREAT IMAGE FOR YOUR BUSINESS

An image to show off the quality of your work!

Other thing, where are you from?

My Brand identity… hm… That sounds like a very interesting strategy. A breath of fresh air. Correct me if I’m wrong, but according to what you’re saying, people who are seeking to build a steady platform should focus merely on the clients they had already worked with. Instead of focusing on attracting new eyes. 👍

Implementing the Brand of your identity into their minds. Embrace your idea and show off the quality of your work. These are words of wisdom every rookie should embrace. 😁

Thank you for such a nice motivational comment!

Poland.😀

How long do you think ‘Fiverr Success’ really takes? Is it based strictly on pure luck, or is the real strategy to sucess is based on patience? Thank you for your reply 🙂

Is it based strictly on pure luck

If you are talking about luck, I am the unlucky person in real life! Even I don’t believe in goddamn luck sometime So that I wouldn’t blame myself. It takes time, idea, lot of patience and setting up you mind to complete whatever the ideas are 🙂

My Brand identity… hm… That sounds like a very interesting strategy. A breath of fresh air. Correct me if I’m wrong, but according to what you’re saying, people who are seeking to build a steady platform should focus merely on the clients they had already worked with. Instead of focusing on attracting new eyes. 👍

Implementing the Brand of your identity into their minds. Embrace your idea and show off the quality of your work. These are words of wisdom every rookie should embrace. 😁

Thank you for such a nice motivational comment!

Poland.😀

Yes, Brand identity, you need it, I’m working on this right now, my plan is to implement a uniform identity to all my gigs, design a banner to send it to my customer once the work is ready, of course, you need to try attracting new eyes eventually, but if you already have customers, this would be a recurrent source of income. Loyal clients are the best for your business. 👍 keep the emotion, and work wise, you have great gigs to offer.

Venezuela. :upside_down:

Oh, another thing, can you promote your gigs in your city? With your social circle and so on? Here in my country this isn’t possible cause we are having critical economic problems, so I can’t do so…

Yep, totally possible! 🙂 My husband and I make our main livings from Fiverr (and other freelancing websites). Will you make enough to live in a Western country where your rent is upwards of $1000 a month? Maybe, depends how dedicated you are and what you do/charge and your whole business strategy/development etc. Do we? Sometimes. We try to base ourselves when we travel in countries where it’s entirely possible to live off your fiverr earnings. I get a lot of people asking about freelancing instead of “normal working” and I always say “if you’re willing to live simply with little to no frills, its entirely possible”

I am a part timer, initially I used to earn 30% of my income from fiverr, Now it is growing and I have doubled my income, 50% from fiverr and 50% from Pakistan Government (I am a govt. officer)… I started my first month $100, Now I easily reach $700… Most of my orders come from repeated clients…

In a nutshell, I am thinking to make it main source of income.

Fiverr is a supplement to my other part-time job - though I tend to make more from Fiverr than I do my outside part-time job. I spend about 30 hours a week at the school job and then spend about another 27 to 30 hours a week on Fiverr. All this and take care of the family too.

@madein5rr
That is also a very efficient strategy, I must say. Interlacing with a network of websites, rather than depending on a single source. For newcomers, this is a brilliant way to build up their network:+1:

@juanchaurant
Implementing a uniform identity to all the gigs, which belong to oneself. I’ve never thought about that 😮 bringing a live brand portfolio into all gigs involved with the user’ account. I must say, that actually inspired me to think outside the box 😄! Thanks to you, I am currently working on a brand/logo for my services, and hopefully, it’ll work out as planned 😥 I wish you the best of luck with your pursuit, and may your business grow as fruitful as possible!

As for promoting one’s gigs in the city. Yes, that is possible given the reason to an active stream of social networking. 👥

@lucifer_r
Don’t frown now:frowning: I have been a member since the beginning of 2017, and I’ve been able to attract a single customer since my arrival. 😁 I haven’t had the opportunity to check your profile, however, in case you haven’t, try recording an introductory video for your gigs, people usually tend to trust and remember what they can see, rather than read.

@zerotech1
Maybe it’s the way the website gives a platform for the newcomers. I think that if it was a monopoly-based platform, none of the newcomers would have the opportunity to rise, but that’s just my opinion 👀

@erinsaville
I really enjoy people who aren’t afraid of trying new things, e.g. many cultures ascribe to its populace that finding a proper job and living as everyone else does, is the only “right way”, but you, you’ve taken it a step forward and decided to live life like you want to. That takes courage, a lot of it, and for that I respect you, unknown citizen of Fiverr 🙌

@zubairfb
First of all, I am utmost astonished that a government officer has posted a comment on my tiny, little blog post. Thank you for taking your time and sharing that with us.

Secondly, I wish you the best of luck with your journey to adopt Fiverr as a main source of income. That takes a lot of courage, and kudos to you 👍

@emeraldawnn
I wish you a fruitful journey on Fiverr. As long as it helps to provide for the family, stick to the script. I wish you the very best of luck and health for you and your family 🙏

@manto2112
That sounds absolutely crazy, I must say 😯 But you know what they say if it earns money, stick to the script.

Archived