Fiverr Forum

Would you dare to Love Again? ๐Ÿ’“

Donโ€™t be afraid of love again even if they broke your heart without any mercy :broken_heart: A broken heart just means that you were alive giving everything you could possibly give. In this condition you just need a big hug of yourself to get all the pieces together again. Next time you find love, you will feel that this new amazing person will take care of your heart from now onโ€ฆ Even with scars and masking tape on it :two_hearts:. How many times have you been in love? Was it easy for you to love again or was it a long process?

Did I just slip into the Twilight Zone? Did Fiverr suddenly become some sort of strange dating site filled with unusual โ€“ and out of place (and out of context) โ€“ relationship โ€œadviceโ€?

(NOTE: This topic was inappropriately posted in the โ€œTips For Buyersโ€ forum, and has been moved to the more appropriate โ€œConversationsโ€ forum.)

Are you talking about falling in love with fiverr :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL - Twilight zone
Maybe sheโ€™s selling a service related to :heart:?!

But she has no gigs. :thinking:

Hmm, no idea, then. :grimacing:

Good answer, you have to live what you do. Even when mean people critizice you for doing something wrong (posting in the wrong forum) or when they just use you (people who just contact you with fake hopes) I hope this fiverr adventure can be gentle and empowering for all us :slight_smile:

Hello!!! Indeed Iโ€™m, just posted in the wrong forum I guess. But you where sweet thank you for letting me know. Enjoy your night Nika

No worries, Juliet! :smile:

Your post was moved to My Fiverr Gigs. Feel free to edit your OP to include the gig direct URL. :wink:

Nighty-night :sleeping:

For the record, I did not criticize you for this. I merely posted a note explaining why I moved the topic to the proper forum. Please donโ€™t turn a benign action into a dramatic overreach.

Thanks. Have a good night!!

Yeah, but, she has no gigs, and is, therefore, not promoting anything on Fiverr. In light of that, this is a Conversations topic. :wink:

Just a note, though. I wonโ€™t re-move this topic. Itโ€™ll likely just disappear in MFG.

OP is no longer on Fiverr.