Fiverr Forum

Would you purchase a gig for a cause?

Hi guys,

How is it going? I’ve always wanted to help people and recently realized that there is no platform for people to sell and buy products/services which are aimed to benefit people who need our help!(There is E-bay Charity, but it’s not too popular)

Eventually, I would like to set up my own e-commerce store where only sellers that are selling products from which a certain percentage (10-100%) of sales revenue would be going to a good cause are allowed to host their products on!

But, till then, I am offering a Fiverr Gig to get started on the cause and test my idea! Anybody here with valuable suggestions is more than welcome to give me advice and comments :slight_smile: And if you believe in my cause, then help me out by spreading the word!

The process is completely transparent! You can ask for receipts, financial statements, letter from the chairpersons of the organizations, bank statement screenshots! Anything at all for you to help a good cause come to life :slight_smile: Also, please let me know if the gig price is reasonable and whether you are willing to purchase it(The cost of making the earrings is around $3 each and shipping differs but from India to U.S is at a little more than $10 and Fiverr takes $ 5)

https://www.fiverr.com/singh1992/send-two-beautiful-pairs-of-handmade-earrings-for-a-good-cause?funnel=c71b854e-594a-4bbf-b762-0db76d8a1f53

Thanks all,