Fiverr Community Forum

Wouldn't be nice to

Wouldn’t be nice to add a button to report spammers and fraud in the buyers’ request section in the fiverr app

1 Like

It would be Great, Awesome, Amazing… If there is any other word to qualify that. It very annoying sometimes what some sellers do in the buyers’ request section (now Send Quotes). Someone actually added her gig link to the post saying you can view a sample of what I need here whereas she is promoting her gig. Its just f*#king retarded! :confused:

1 Like

It would. Vote for a report button here in Fiverr Site Suggestions please, if you like, I already sent the link to the poll and thread to CS twice, at 50 and 100+ voters.

2 Likes

I also thought that but then I thought how people would abuse it, people would start flagging requests without proper reasons, language barrier would be one factor that would cause this.

2 Likes

Yeah, that was covered in the discussion, I think, few people want a ‘flag and gone’ approach, but something similar to the forum flagging system.

1 Like

Hmmmmmm, I never thought of it in this manner. Since it will be free for all… :thinking:

1 Like

I thinks it’s great because same time there lot of fake and spamming request so then we can avoid them.