Wow..! 13 Spam Meesages in my inbox. Do you have?

sanmeet

Today… I just woke up and check my phone and what i see 13 messages on my Fiverr app. all messages are from different profile But messages are the same … this is what i got

“Hi sanmeet Fiverr Team is øfferíng Free Gîftcards Tø All øur Users Please visit this website and Claim Yours Límited Spóts ónly.”

Note - i am not written the website url here.

if this is any bug i am sure Fiverr Team will solve this. and may be these are computer generated bugs with help of anonymous software’s.

Do you also got these messages ?
I suggest do not response to these messages and contact with the CS for Refresh for your account. 🙂

Yes you can report them as well and delete them… I think these are anonymous bugs in Fiverr. if you can see forum have also these spam messages in Tip for Sellers Category…
Hope all will be fine and Fiverr Team can handle this.

Only 13? I was sleeping, when my cellphone " WAKE UP " from 30+ inbox from different people…And the first thing I think : " What is going on? Anyone have hack the page? Maybe…But of course I don’t have open the link…And also I think that all spam inbox have passed opening the link…just to be sure, I withdraw my money 😛

Archived